statements

Posts related Medisoft software.
stephanie

statements

Post by stephanie » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:44 pm

We are no longer using Billflash where my statements automatically uploaded - I need to know how to create a statement file to send to the company that will now be printing our statements. Someone sent the test file back in July & I do not know how to tell which template they used. Is there a way to tell ?

Gavin Walker

Re: statements

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Stephanie, you select the report template you want to use and then when you get to the prompt "Preview, Print, or Export", select Export. You will then be prompted to save the statement file on your computer somewhere. You can name it "statement.txt" and store it on your desktop if you like. You then follow the instructions of your statement printer to upload the file to them.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm so sorry Gavin, maybe I am not explaining my problem the right way. I know exactly what you are saying and I know how to do that part. My question is .... is there a way to tell which template was chosen last time ?? They are telling me it has to be the same one as the test file that was sent in July. I was able to send them one yesterday but it was apparently not the same and they could not use it.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:45 am

You can open the file you sent up in Notepad and then compare to a screen preview of each report template one by one until you find one that matches.