Version 14 & Design Custom Reports

Posts related Medisoft software.
Greg Barton

Version 14 & Design Custom Reports

Post by Greg Barton » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Unfortunately there is a significant problem with Design Custom Reports in Medisoft Version 14. Medisoft is aware of the problem and it is on a list of corrections.

My experience is that even editing a field can cause it to \"disappear\" or trying to copy and paste a field will cause it to \"disappear\". Further, those clients that have custom patient data or custom case data, have had issues with custom reports now printing that information on reports when it used to work fine in previous versions.
:roll:
Greg Barton

NAL

Patient Data Tabs Missing in Med 14

Post by NAL » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:11 pm

When we converted from 12.sp2 to 14 we lost the ability to toggle the view of Custom Patient Data tabs. Everything still works for the case data though. Have you also experienced this issue?

Greg Barton

Post by Greg Barton » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:22 am

Do you mean that you cannot access your custom patient data at all?

So far we have not experienced that.
Greg Barton

NAL

Post by NAL » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 am

Yeah, we have lost the ability to toggle the views for custom data tabs that we create. and or have had created from the previous version.

Christi Pryor

Re: Version 14 & Design Custom Reports

Post by Christi Pryor » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I am having trouble getting my claims to print down on paper for the version 14 medisoft. I am also trying to get them to go electronic through Availity. I really need someone's help with this asap..
If someone could please just go the steps for me so that I may see what I am doing wrong..I need your help asap...
Thank you,
Christi

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Check your claim record. If Media Type is set to Paper, then it will print out on paper. If Media Type is electronic then when you go to print/send you must pick electronic and select the receiver you have setup for Availity. If you double-click the claim record, you can edit the claim and change the Media Type.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Christi Pryor

Post by Christi Pryor » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Gavin,

Thank you for your reply. I just dont know how to go to claim check to the media. I have all my work in but I need to know where to go to print them. Please help..
I tried to create a claim but it is stating that there are not claims to print. I just want to be able to print my paper claims and then send my electronic to Availity. I really need your help..Thank you...Christi

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Go to Activities -> Claim Management and find the claim record in question. Look at the column that says Media 1. It should say "Paper" or "EDI" in this column. If you have the wrong Media type, double click the claim record to edit it. Select "Paper" or "Electronic" in the Billing Method frame.