Statement creation and printing

Posts related Medisoft software.
partgypsy

Statement creation and printing

Post by partgypsy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

I am just learning Medisoft and don't understand statements.
Trying to catch up on overdue accounts and I printed a batch of statements last month. I want to send new statements to many of the same clients and I am not sure how to do this. When I brought up the Statement Manager, I can see the original statements but could not see how to re-print them. The help file (of limited help) seemed to suggest that these old statements needed to be deleted and new statements created. I deleted the old statements and when I went to create new statements, they all show zero balance. I know that if I drill ito the account, there is still a balance due.
Further, if I select more than one statement, the "print statement" button goes dim.
How do I create new statements that show the balance and how can i print more than one statement at a time?
Thanks

Gavin Walker

Re: Statement creation and printing

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 am

First you need to decide, are you printing remainder statements or standard statements. Most want remainder statements. When you create your statement records you need to select the correct type. So, if you created standard statements and you wanted remainder statements, delete all the standard statements and create them again as remainder statement records. Once you have the statements created, click the print statements button and select the appropriate report template.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386