Registering V19

Posts related Medisoft software.
Robin

Registering V19

Post by Robin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:38 pm

I finally installed V19 as I was waiting for sp1 to come out. Anyway, I tried to register my software and it won't do it inside Medisoft. I went online to try and register it, and after putting all the info in, another page opens with an error message. This is what pops up and has happened multiple times:

Server Error in '/ProductRegistration' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
LytecRegistration.WebForm1.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2360
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2463; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2463

I need my registration code and unfortunately I didn't write it down when I installed the previous version. How do I get my registration code?
Thanks!

Robin

Re: Registering V19

Post by Robin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:56 pm

I was able to find my registration code, however it still won't let me register. I get an error message inside Medisoft saying, "you must enter a serial number for each product, before you can print." I upgraded from V17 to V19.
Thanks

Robin

Re: Registering V19

Post by Robin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Ok, I have it figured out. Even tho I did not install V18, I still had to register it first. :D