Version 11 Facility NPI

Posts related Medisoft software.
TimPoff

Version 11 Facility NPI

Post by TimPoff » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 pm

When at the Transaction Entry screen, if we right click on case number, choose edit case, then click the account tab, right click on Facility and choose Edit Facility there is a National ID field at the bottom of the middle pane. This information appears to be local to each desktop in our practice. Modifying or deleting the National ID field on one machine does not get reflected when pulling up the same screens on another desktop.

I have confirmed that everyone is using the same path and same practice. Am I correct that this information is locally saved or do you have any suggestions for moving forward and finding out why it this field is not updated between all desktops?

Thanks for your guidance!! Tim
Tim
Houston, TX

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Tim, I think I get what you are saying. Are you sure each client isn't working with a cached copy of that facility record? Exit Transaction Entry on each workstation and go back in and edit the record to confirm that the most recent copy of the record has been read.

Also, double check the facility code on each workstation and confirm that you are working with the same facility record on each workstation.

The data should be stored centrally for the entire practice.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386