Claims not showing up in Clms Mgment

Posts related Medisoft software.
csicarthage

Claims not showing up in Clms Mgment

Post by csicarthage » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I entered transaction for a patient and can't find it in Clms Mgment. It has a # in Trans Entry but will not go to Clms Mgment. I have searched the entire computer to no avail. Do I have to delete the entry in Trans and re-enter?

Also, is there a way to get the first chg in a transaction to remember what the chg is. V.8 did. After I enter the chg, the second chg is automatically figured.
We have only 2 chargesfor everything--1 we use 99%.

Thanks, Gavin
Donna Jo

Gavin Walker

Re: Claims not showing up in Clms Mgment

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

If you go to the sideways Charge tab on the right, is there a claim # listed?

I believe you have the Bill/Payment Status report available under Analysis Reports. Try running that and see what it says.

Are you wanting Medisoft to default in the correct fee? Make sure the fee amount is setup on the procedure and that amount will default into Transaction Entry.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

csicarthage

Post by csicarthage » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm

I could not find the Bill/Payment status report. It is not in Analysis Reports. I looked in almost all lists of reports & couldn't find.

Yes the claim # is listed.

The fees are listed for each procedure code.

What next?

Thanks, Gavin

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:32 am

So, go to Claim Management and sort by Claim #. If you still can't find it, click the List button and uncheck the option to Excluded Done Claims and then you should be able to find your claim.

csicarthage

Post by csicarthage » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Found it, Gavin.

Now would you tell me if I have NPI # in correct place? Under Practice Info, I have practice Name, Practice ID is ALL the way except for Bz NPI, Taxonomy & Tax ID. Practice Pay-To is Bz Name & info about. Under Lists, Provider, I have All listed again w\o any credentials, License #, Medicare Part, etc. filled in. And I have our provider listed with all of his correct info under the tabs. I don't have a CMS1500 to look at, but last claim I printed had Company in all the boxes at bottom of page. Where do I put Provider info so it shows in far left box?

This will help me before I start new claims. I know something is not correct but I have checked all these places & logically, to me, they are in correct spots. Otherwise we would have something approved.

Do you know the reason Medicare is having problems in our area-Eastern Missouri?

Thank you for your help, Gavin.
Donna Jo

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:39 am

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to press CTRL-DEL and delete your practice ID's grid and start over. Setup a single "ALL" record and enter your group NPI and all information related to your practice. Enter any overrides you need for other payers (rare).

Now do the same thing for your provider ID's grid. Enter the provider's NPI and all information related to your provider. If information is the same as your practice, then select "from practice" for that item. Do you file mostly as a group or individual? Then select that on your "ALL" record and then go back and enter overrides for any payers that need to file the other way. Be sure to enter all information on any override record.

csicarthage

Post by csicarthage » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm still having trble creating claims. There are claim numbers on each date in Trans Entry. I list only the individual name I'm trying to create a claim for--I've also tried trying to create w/o just the 1 individual--the Excluded Done Claims box is unchecked. No claim. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help, Gavin.
Thanks