Office Hrs

Posts related Medisoft software.
bkwrmz7

Office Hrs

Post by bkwrmz7 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

We use MediSoft & Office Hours v16 sp1, we have 1 database for 1 company and 1 database for another company. My question is how can I have Office Hours open for both companies at the same time? I can have MediSoft open at the same time for both companies (using different logins) but not Office Hours, can someone help?

Gavin Walker

Re: Office Hrs

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Office Hours does not open more than once by design. If you are like me, you are thinking huh??? :o

There is a trick though to work around this. If you double click on the Office Hours icon on your desktop quickly enough, you can get the second instance of Office Hours started before the first instance fully initializes. Once one instance of Office Hours is fully started and initialized, no more instances of Office Hours can start. What this means is if you are quick enough you can get two (or more) Office Hours open and then you can switch them to the desired practice database.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Lissaadelman

Post by Lissaadelman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 am

When I first installed Medisoft Advanced the Office Hours came up with the tool bar at the top now when I open Office hours Professional I keep getting an error that says "Access violation at address 00A0017B in module 'ohp.exe'. Read of address 00000000". Now when I open Office Hours the tool bar no longer comes up with it, I can't even print the schedule I have to copy and paste to Word. Do you know how I can fix this?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 pm

You should be able to right-click on the menu on the top edge or one of the edges of the Office Hours window and check the Toolbar option.

On your other errors, you might try running a backup and the go into Medisoft and run File -> File Maintenance -> Rebuild All Indexes and Pack All Data.

Lissaadelman

Post by Lissaadelman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 pm

It doesn't give me any menu at the top or side, it all has completely dissappered? You can right click at the top but the only options it gives is to restore, minimize and close.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I think you will need to work directly with your Medisoft reseller or McKesson tech support to figure this one out. Sorry :(