PATIENT FACE SHEET CAN NOT PRINT MULTIPLE COPIES

Posts related Medisoft software.
axolotl

PATIENT FACE SHEET CAN NOT PRINT MULTIPLE COPIES

Post by axolotl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Medisoft Network Professional v17 sp2: Can not print multiple copies of patient face sheet, walkout receipt and print appointment grid/list view reports (grid view prints fine). Can generate multiple copies of other Medisoft reports including those in the Medisoft Reports menu.

This happens whether I preview first then print or send directly to the printer (local or network printer). Tested a Word document and was able to generate multiple copies.

Is there a solution? If not, has this been corrected in v17 sp3?

Thank you.

Gavin Walker

Re: PATIENT FACE SHEET CAN NOT PRINT MULTIPLE COPIES

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 pm

No, this has been an ongoing issue with Medisoft. I have never figured out why some users experience this and others say they do not. I have Medisoft v17 sp3.3 installed on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and I am still seeing that exact same issue.

As a work around, you can install a PDF print driver and then print to the PDF printer which will generate a PDF document of your report and open it in your PDF viewer. From the PDF viewer, you can print as many copies as you want.

Another variation of this error I have heard about is users will select to print 2 copies of a report, but then 4 copies print out.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

axolotl

Re: PATIENT FACE SHEET CAN NOT PRINT MULTIPLE COPIES

Post by axolotl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Thank you, Gavin. I will give the PDF option a whirl.