Reports - Insurance % by practice

Posts related Medisoft software.
Rickey

Reports - Insurance % by practice

Post by Rickey » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 am

I'm running version 11 sp4. Won't be upgrading till December.

I printed the report "Activity Summary by Insurance" for range of last 6 months. The last column titled "% of AR Total" has most of the insurances showing negative percentages of AR Total. A particular insurance that is used quite often has a negative 5.69% of AR total. This is definitely wrong. This would be an adequate report if all insurance percentages of AR Total would be positive.

I would like to have a report where I can set a date range (i.e. Jan-Dec 2011) and get info for the percentage of patients using each insurance. Seems simple but I can't figure out how to do it.

Rickey

Gavin Walker

Re: Reports - Insurance % by practice

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 pm

This report is a little too complex to write with the report designer that comes with Medisoft. You could fix the Activity Summary by Insurance in Medisoft v17 with Medisoft Reports Pro. Medisoft Reports Pro is not available for Medisoft v11. If the reports don't work for you in v11, then your best bet would be to upgrade to v17 and see if any of the reports work for you there. Nearly all reports were rewritten since v11. Then, you can buy Medisoft Reports Pro if you need the advanced report designer (or hire someone to write the report for you.)
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386