Medisoft Reports Files- HELP

Post your topics about Medisoft Interfacing here.
WENDYB

Medisoft Reports Files- HELP

Post by WENDYB » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Hello- We just added a new practice / location thus it was like setting up a new location and going thru all the hoops. Claims are now being sent and it is working well EXCEPT I can not pull any reports..It is almost like it is pulling data from the wrong location or file on the computer.. How do we change which file reports directory is pulling from ? I looked at other locations we have(which reports work fine) and it looks to be a different path ....

Gavin Walker

Re: Medisoft Reports Files- HELP

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Some versions of Medisoft have trouble when you change practice databases. When you change practices, close any reports windows you have open and re-open them.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

WENDYB

Post by WENDYB » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you .. That is not it as I tried it already.. When in Medisoft I go to Medi Reports and there is no reports in the folders for me to pick from..It is empty .. If I try to run a report like aging report -I get a flash of screen then nothing.. I think the reports file BIN is not pointing to the correct file and I am not sure how to change

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Assuming you don't have any custom reports, rename the folder MediData\ReportDefs to Medidata\ReportDefsBackup. The next time you startup Medisoft, this folder will be regenerated with the default set of reports. If you have custom reports, you'll need export them first and then re-import them.