Help! Medisoft 17 File Send Error

General information about Medisoft
carusochiro

Help! Medisoft 17 File Send Error

Post by carusochiro » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

Hello. Our office has recently upgraded from Medisoft 12 to Medisoft 17 and it has been nothing, but trouble. I purchased new HP computer with Windows 7 Professional, instuled Medisoft 17 and restored files. Files wear corrupted and had Medisoft supplier support team fix files. I was able to enter transactions, but didn't know you needed Revenue Management to bill claims. Called Capario and they sent up revenue management. Told me I needed to get training in revenue management. I got training threw Medisoft supplier. OK great I am ready to go. NOT. Everything is going great and I go to send claims. I get a file send error and this is what it says: An error occured while sending the file, Secure file transfer client, connect to server acknowledged login, server ready for file upload, sending claims.x12, received wait request delay=78ms, send file failed, transfer failed claims.x12, file upload failed complete, client excited with (141). Called Medisoft supplier and they tell me it is an issue with clearinghouse. I call Capario and they tell me I need to turn off all firewalls. So I do that and still get same error.

Can you give any advise or a solution on what to do? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Do not know where to go from here.

I wanted to ad a note about website. Through this whole process of setting up Medisoft. It has been a relief to have somewhere to go to get questions answered and see that their are others out their struggling with medisoft too. And it doesn't cost you to get something major or simple answered. This whole process has been so costly. So Thank you.

Trish

Gavin Walker

Re: Help! Medisoft 17 File Send Error

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 am

If it is not the firewall, then you will need to get with a VAR that knows how to setup Revenue Management and go through all your settings. We charge $150 for that. Has this ever worked with Capario, or have you yet to submit your first file?
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386