Letter For Customers - Jim Riley - Dec. 2010

General information about Medisoft
Gavin Walker

Letter For Customers - Jim Riley - Dec. 2010

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

Letter from Jim Riley - President of Capario
Details:

I want to clear up any confusion caused by Capario's 5010 communications sent to you as a Medisoft or Lytec customer. We are committed to your success and I wanted to take this opportunity to re-iterate our commitments to you as a valued customer of Capario:
  • • Capario encourages all Medisoft/Lytec clients to upgrade their software to the latest version to ensure their ability to generate an ANSI 5010 compliant file.
    • Capario encourages all of our customers to use the most advanced and up to date technology available.
    • Capario will work closely with you to ensure the "Revenue Management Direct" module is configured to provide a seamless connection to Capario so that your clients can continue to use Capario for their EDI solutions.
    • Regardless of the timing you choose to upgrade to the 5010 format, Capario will always provide the format translation services as needed to ensure payers receive the format they require for processing your claims.
    • Capario will transition seamlessly with you through each and every software update so you can continue submitting with the confidence and the peace of mind that you will have no interruption in claim acceptance or payment.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to clear up any confusion about you using Capario going forward. McKesson has confirmed the "Revenue Management Direct" module will allow Capario users to upgrade to the latest versions of Medisoft and Lytec and continue to use Capario's EDI services. Further, this module is available at no additional charge with the Medisoft v17 and Lytec 2011 upgrades.

I'd like to thank you for your continued support of Capario and we look forward to serving you in the years to come. Should you have any questions on this matter please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Sincerely,

Jim Riley
President
Capario
800-706-5306
Sincerely,

Capario Production Team
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386