view transactions

General information about Medisoft
Robin

view transactions

Post by Robin » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:05 pm

When I am in the deposit screen and click on the view transactions button at the bottom, it does take me to the transaction entry screen, however I am unable to see all the transactions in that case. Until I installed V27 I was able to scroll up to the top to view all the transactions in that case, but now I am unable to. My only option is to close out of the deposit screen, and then go to the transaction entry screen? Is this something that is going to be fixed, or is this just the way this version is.
Thanks!

Gavin Walker

Re: view transactions

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:12 am

The View Transactions button on the Deposit Entry screen has always shown just the transactions for the selected item.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Robin

Post by Robin » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:39 am

Hi - I was able to scroll to the top previously. Now I am unable to see the transaction for the selected item. The date of service I need to see is at the top, and this brings me to the last entry so I can not see the transaction that I need to see.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:09 am

I am wondering what window you are on. It sounds like a window sizing issue. Try maximizing your Medisoft Widow. Then in Medisoft select Window > Tile Windows Horizontally off the menu. Then you should see scrollbars to scroll up and down if necessary. You may also need to select Window > Clear Windows Positions and then restart Medisoft.

Robin

Post by Robin » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:02 am

I tried that, and it worked that time. But the next time, it did the same thing. It's like the screen is froze. So, this is something that I will have to do everytime I want to view the transaction I want to see? It's probably just as easy to close out of the deposit screen and open the transaction entry screen as I have been doing. Not very convenient. Thanks

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:40 pm

I suspect your security is bumped up too high, and Medisoft is unable to update the registry with your screen settings. Try right clicking on Medisoft and select Run as Administrator.

Robin

Post by Robin » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:52 pm

that does not work, and I think you don't understand exactly what my problem is. I would like to have to you look at my screen so you can see what is wrong. let me know when you can log in to see what is going on. thanks so much

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:11 pm

If you have support with us, then call our office and we can get a ticket started with you.