Medisoft Updates

General information about Medisoft
StaySafe

Medisoft Updates

Post by StaySafe » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Hello everyone. I recently had to re load Medisoft 16 recently. It is working but we do not have the ICD 10 codes in it now. I have read that we have a
4 options to get them. I have trying doing online updates but when I try it it tells me there is no application to update. Can I still buy the updates like encoder pro or whatever? If somebody can help me it would be great.

On another note I am aware that this is a old version and I am looking at going to a new version.Mr Walker has sent me the quotes but we are trying to get the bills submitted one more time before we upgrade.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Stay Safe

Gavin Walker

Re: Medisoft Updates

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:04 am

Hi Medisoft v16 doesn't support ICD-10 codes. If you enter ICD-10 codes where ICD-9 codes are supposed to go, then you'll have clean all that up if you later upgrade your Medisoft. Encoder Pro was discontinued. I would recommend upgrading first and THEN submitting your claims on a supported version of Medisoft. The new version as an option to generate all ICD-10 codes that correspond to an ICD-9 code that is already setup in your Medisoft, so you should only have to setup a few of the ICD-10 codes that are new since we converted to ICD-10. Also, Medisoft includes an ICD-10 lookup tool that will generate any ICD-10 codes into Medisoft that you lookup. With the ICD-10 lookup tool, setting up each new ICD-10 code only takes a search and a button click.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386