Problem registering Medisoft version 22

General information about Medisoft
ExpertSkinDoc

Problem registering Medisoft version 22

Post by ExpertSkinDoc » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:43 am

Hi Gavin,
I am trying to register Medisoft Accounting ver. 22, updating from ver. 21, but the registration process just won't register version 22, it keeps on registering v.21. It seems that in rgnpds.adt the registration line for the old version of Medisoft is still in there.
Medisoft Registration.jpg
Medisoft Registration screen
Medisoft Registration.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Is there a way to edit rgnpds.adt to wipe out the line for the old version of Medisoft, or should I just erase or rename rgnpds.adt to something else, then let Medisoft generate another rgnpds.adt registration file, or should I just call your support team for help.

Mychael

ExpertSkinDoc

Re: Problem registering Medisoft version 22

Post by ExpertSkinDoc » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:32 am

Never mind, I figured it out. I deleted the rgnpds.adt file after turning off Advantage Service, restart Advantage Service, went through the registration just fine.

Gavin Walker

Re: Problem registering Medisoft version 22

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 pm

So here is the trick. On the screen you enter the serial #, enter it in the same position that it displays on the first screen. So if "Medisoft Network Professional" - 22 is the fourth line down, enter your v22 serial # on the fourth line down that simply says Medisoft Network Professional. It can be almost random the order it can display in.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386