General Medisoft Report; Combined Aging

General information about Medisoft
Gavin Walker

General Medisoft Report; Combined Aging

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:26 pm

I have an 'aging' report that shows how much is due from all insurance companies (primary, secondary, and tertiary) and from the guarantors. All unpaid charges are 'aged' monthly. The 'age' is based on the date of service.

Data selection filters in the report are:
1) date of service (range)
2) attending provider (range)
3) transaction facility (range).

The report will work with Medisoft V15 Advanced or Network Pro and all versions of Focus Reports.

Your cost of the report is $50. The report does not have user unlock codes, so you are free to do whatever you want with the report.

If you would like a copy of this report email me and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with PayPal. You can pay the invoice with a credit card or bank draft and you do not need a PayPal account. As soon as I receive notice of payment the report will be sent.
Last edited by Gavin Walker on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Here are a couple of other reports we can provide:

The \"Patient Combined Aging\" report works on the patient level. This report shows how much is due from all insurance companies (primary, secondary, and tertiary) combined and from the guarantor for a selected patient. All unpaid charges are 'aged' monthly. The 'age' is based on the date of service.

1) Chart number (required)
2) date of service (range)
3) attending provider (range)
4) facility (range).

The \"Patient Balance\" report lists all patients showing the distribution of their balance (insurance versus guarantor).

1) Chart number (optional)
2) attending provider (range)
3) facility (range)
4) an option to exclude charts with a zero reference balance.

These report work with Medisoft V15 Advanced or Network Pro and all versions of Focus Reports.

Your cost for any of the reports is $49 or all three for $99. The reports do not have user unlock codes.

If interested email me telling me which reports you want. I'll send a invoice that you can pay with PayPal account. The ordered report(s) will be sent as soon as I get payment notification.