Medisoft Plus

General information about Medisoft
mbpros

Medisoft Plus

Post by mbpros » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 am

I understand Medisoft Plus is going to replace Practice Choice. Do you have any pricing on Medisoft Plus? Are there any video demos of the program?

Thanks,
Steve
Steven Zats
Medical Billing Professionals

Gavin Walker

Re: Medisoft Plus

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Yes, Plus is replacing Practice Choice. Those that are enrolling right now are paying $599/provider/month and you have to enroll with Trizetto if you use the Plus billing. You can also tie it to Medisoft Network Pro at no additional charge. I can provide a demo if you want. Right now Plus in Beta testing, and I can check if they are open to adding a beta site if you want. They are looking for someone that will utilize the EMR, but are NOT looking to achieve MIPS next year.

With Plus we will finally get an interface that will work with a billing service. Patients, demographics, insurance, charges, diagnosis codes, can all flow from Plus into Medisoft. We didn't have that with Choice.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:44 am

I know that pricing is way too high for my clients, most of whom are chiropractors....But thanks for the info.

Steve
Steven Zats

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:55 pm

We are waiting for eMDs to come out with final pricing for Plus. We are told there will be aggressive pricing for chiropractors.

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:21 am

OK...I will check back with you in a month or so. As an example, one chiropractic EMR that I am pushing to clients is $199/month...and even that most of my clients won't go for....But if eMDs had pricing for $199/month for chiropractors, I probably could sell more of that to my clients....One thing I'm confused about. Does Plus actually integrate with Medisoft or is the PMS completely different?
Steven Zats

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 am

With Plus, you have the option to tie it to Medisoft or use the billing system integrated into Plus.

mbpros

Post by mbpros » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am

OK...if they drop the pricing down for chiropractors, let me know. I actually am recommending other EMRs for chiropractors now (EZ Notes, Chiro Touch and ChiroFusion) but if the pricing drops down for Medisoft Plus, I would definitely take a look at it.

Steve
Steven Zats