importing demographics info

General information about Medisoft
EHCS

importing demographics info

Post by EHCS » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 am

Is there a way to import demographics info via a csv file or something like that, into medisoft?? Since we are a small billing company and most of the people we bill for are smaller offices we have always hand entered demographics info. We have the opportunity to possibly take on a large office and I was wondering if there is a way to import demographics info from their system. They told me they use meridian emr software...but at this point that is all I know.

I'm just not sure how the larger billing offices usually work that sort of thing..is it generally all re-keyed or am I missing something??

Gavin Walker

Re: importing demographics info

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 am

We carry an interface called X-Link that interfaces between Medisoft and MeridianEMR. The price of X-Link currently starts at $1,544 and goes up depending on how many providers you have and weather this needs to be installed on a server. If you are interested, I will need to double-check that MeridianEMR supports outbound patient demographics through X-Link.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

EHCS

Re: importing demographics info

Post by EHCS » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

thank you for the response. we ended up not getting this particular client, however it is good to know that something like that is out there as we grow.