Office Hours

General information about Medisoft
ltamulynas

Office Hours

Post by ltamulynas » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 pm

I am having trouble with my office hours. Some of the days will show up blank and when I scroll up and down the day will 'disappear'. The icon bar at the top is missing as well, I tried adding and editing the view however, nothing seems to work. Restarting Medisoft and the computer also doesn't work. Medisoft billing works, just the office hours seem to be malfunctioning. Is there something I can do to rectify this?

Thanks! :D

Gavin Walker

Re: Office Hours

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:38 am

More than likely you have an appointment or break on that day that breaks one of your appointment window rules setup in program options. You cannot have an appointment that starts before the first appointment slot or after the last one. Also, all appointments must be increments of the minimum appointment interval. So if you have a 15-minute interval setup, you can't have an appointment that lasts only 1 minute. To find these appointments, go into program options and set the first appointment slot to 12am and the last appointment to 11:59 pm and set the interval to 1 minute. Now, find and fix any offending appointments and breaks.

To fix the menu bar, click the drop down at the far right of the toolbar. Then click Add or Remove Buttons -> Reset Toolbar.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

ltamulynas

Post by ltamulynas » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:48 am

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I did what you suggested and the office hours are still acting up. The day still goes blank and I cannot get the icon bar at the top to show up. I feel like there is something wrong with the system, it was like all of a sudden one day this just went haywire. Is there a way to re-install the program?

Thanks

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 am

You probably need to work direct with a Medisoft reseller to resolve your issues. If you want to work with us, you can purchase Medisoft support from our shopping cart.