User Activity

General information about Medisoft
DBrennhofer

User Activity

Post by DBrennhofer » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 am

Hello,

Today I was asked if there was a way to monitor and/or see reports of user activity, IE. to see if a user has ever logged in. I've tried figuring out the Administrative Dashboard, but that only shows me who's logged in. Is there another console that we can use to accomplish this?

Thanks,

DJ

Gavin Walker

Re: User Activity

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 am

There is the User Productivity report under Reports -> Medisoft Reports -> Medisoft Reports -> User Productivity. For some reason, McKesson took away the Log In/Log Out report. I have a version of this report that is FREE to those who purchased Medisoft from me or otherwise it is $45. Just private message me your contact information if you want this report. While the Administrative Dashboard is cool, it was one of those features that was removed a couple of releases ago. If you are counting on that feature, you will need to come up with a different solution if you upgrade your Medisoft.

You also need at least Medisoft Advanced to run any of these reports. It sounds like you qualify since you have Administrative Dashboard.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386