New Indicator in OH 14?

General information about Medisoft
Paul Williams

New Indicator in OH 14?

Post by Paul Williams » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 am

I've perused the help file, but can't find any mention of the \"X\" that now appears on the top-right of some patients grid in the day view of Office Hours 14. So far, we've seen the \"X\" in either red or blue (aqua). Many appointments show no \"X\".

What do the X's represent?
Will it be popping up in more colors than red and aqua?
Thank you very much.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:56 am

Hi Paul, that is a bug in Medisoft. Those icons are only supposed to appear if you sign up for eligibility verification. The red X is supposed to mean that eligibility verification has come back with the patient as inactive. The aqua X is not documented anywhere so I am not sure what that is supposed to mean. If you search your help for Eligibility Verification Icons you should find a definition of what they mean.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Paul Williams

Re:

Post by Paul Williams » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Gavin Walker wrote:Hi Paul, that is a bug in Medisoft. Those icons are only supposed to appear if you sign up for eligibility verification. The red X is supposed to mean that eligibility verification has come back with the patient as inactive. The aqua X is not documented anywhere so I am not sure what that is supposed to mean. If you search your help for Eligibility Verification Icons you should find a definition of what they mean.

Thank you Gavin. You are THE MAN when it ocmes to Medisoft!
I beleive I've determined the aqua X is just a visibility thing. If the background color of the grid is white, silver/gray. or fuchsia, the X id red. All of the other background colors I've seen produce an aqua X.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am

Thanks! I am not sure what colors produce aqua, but a red appointment produced a red X and a lime appointment produced and aqua X for me.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386