Guarantor vs patient

General information about Medisoft
EHCS

Guarantor vs patient

Post by EHCS » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:02 am

This may be a silly question and I hope has a very simple answer. When we submit our statements to bill flash and the guarantor chart number is put on the statement (which is usually the parent in the case of a child under 18). The payment slip comes back with payment and the chart number listed on the payment slip is always guarantor. How in the world do we know what patient to apply it to. I usually can figure it out as most kids have the same last name, but not always and I got a payment the other day from a guarantor and have no idea who the payment is for. Is this a medisoft thing or a bill flash thing? I would think it only makes sense that the payment slip should show who the payment was for or is their a simple way to look up who is the guarantor for who?

Gavin Walker

Re: Guarantor vs patient

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am

If you have Medisoft Advanced or Network Pro, you can press F11 on the Transaction Entry window and enter the guarantor chart number. All patients associated with that guarantor will be listed with their balances.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

EHCS

Re: Guarantor vs patient

Post by EHCS » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

thank you thank you...I knew it was something simple..I just couldn't seem to find it.