Billlash Custom Statement

General information about Medisoft
fpadmintx

Billlash Custom Statement

Post by fpadmintx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Our practice includes occupational medicine and we bill this activity daily. We use superbill numbers as our invoice numbers and generate an "invoice" through WALKOUT RECEIPT and then access a custom format (our invoice) I created. I also slightly customized a statement to better suit out needs, but I really would like to have a billflash statement, which only prints the guarantor's summary of outstanding invoices (superbill/document #) and not the entire detail of outstanding transactions. Is this available? If not, what is your fee to customize such a statement? (We use billflash's regular remainder statement for family practice).

Gavin Walker

Re: Billlash Custom Statement

Post by Gavin Walker » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

You could go to program options and uncheck the option for Detailed Remainder/Standard statements. The old charges will print rolled into a beginning balance line.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

fpadmintx

Post by fpadmintx » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 am

Thank you. Yes, I know I can also control the balance forward total by selecting my date ranges, but that is not preferred. Our need is always to have all outstanding items present on the statement, but only the invoice summary and not the line per line item of services rendered. I know this requires customizing a billflash statement. I've spoken to Billflash people several times and was referred to my VAR; however, no success with that request so far.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 am

That is a great suggestion, but unfortunately the report designer in Medisoft does not have the ability to change the way detail lines are summarized (except for detail/non detail statements). I'll pass this along to McKesson. You never know, someday they may add this capability to Medisoft.