Speaker Call for Abstracts is Open

General information about Medisoft
Gavin Walker

Speaker Call for Abstracts is Open

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

Each year, the User Group Meeting content is shaped by submissions from our users and Value Added Resellers. McKesson are going to begin soliciting speaker submissions from all customers for the User Group Meeting. All submissions should be sent by April 30, 2012.

For each speaker submission, please include:
  • • Class title
    • Short description of the topics to be discussed
    • Short description on yourself/speaker(s) if you are interested in presenting the topic
If you are sending in a topic request, please include any specifics on the topic you would like to see covered and specify that you are not interested in a speaking role.

Questions or comments can be directed to me. Private message me and I will forward on your submission to McKesson.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

Gavin Walker

Re: Speaker Call for Abstracts is Open

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm

To make it easier for you to submit your topic ideas and speaker abstracts, the PPS Academy has created a brief survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G6HMQ5B. Please complete the survey by April 30, 2012. Your work, ideas, and success with McKesson products is important and worth sharing with your professional colleagues. Submitting a proposal is now easier than ever, so take a few moments to tell us what you're doing and get your work noticed. Or simply nominate topic ideas/suggestions/presenters that you have enjoyed in the past.

To encourage as much input as possible as soon as possible, McKesson will hold a drawing from all surveys completed by this Friday, April 20. The winner will receive a gift card.

We look forward to receiving your input so that we can make this the most productive User's Group Meeting yet.