Office Hours Pro v17

General information about Medisoft
DrPeck

Office Hours Pro v17

Post by DrPeck » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm

I purchased Office Hours Pro about 6mo. ago because I was having problems with OH v15 then it started working again so I never installed v17. I recently wiped my computer and installed v17. I had backups from v15. It starts up but does a conversion everytime I open up OH v17. It shows a conversion error everytime. I was able to get Mediutils. It never runs. I think the reason is that I was associated with a practice that had Medisoft and Office Hours. I never used Medisoft. I only used Office Hours. I think some of the Medisoft stuff is still in my backup so it is trying to convert something that is not there or is no longer pertinent. here are a couple screen shots of what I am getting. I am hoping you could get me in the right direction of what to change or delete so it doesnt have to run a conversion everytime I start the program. Thanks in advance for any help.

Gavin Walker

Re: Office Hours Pro v17

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm

It sounds like there is an error in conversion. We will convert your data for you for $95. Alternatively, you might try installing Medisoft Advanced v17. It will run for 30 days without registration. Maybe you will have better luck using the auto-convert from Medisoft rather than Office Hours Pro.

You can download the installs for Medisoft v17 sp2.1 and Office Hours Pro v17 sp2.1 from here. Sometimes there are undocumented fixes in the auto-convert in the service packs.
Last edited by Gavin Walker on Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated link
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386