Post here to discuss things like how to run a billing business more efficiently and profitably, pricing, and etc.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm
I am currently using Medisoft for my physician billing and another software for my EMS clients.
1) Is Medisoft capable of capturing the required information necessary for EMS claims?
2) Is anyone out there using Medisoft for EMS claims?
3) Any advantages or pitfalls?
Any and all input is appreciated.
- Posts: 4169
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
One of the billing services we support specializes in this. There is a special Ambulance screen that works with Revenue Management electronic claims. If you purchase at least a month of support from us and you have Medisoft v19 or higher, I'll give it to you. Note, if you need ANSI 5010 electronic claim setup, I'll setup the first practice, but then we'll have to charge for the other practices.
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC