Free Medisoft Support & Other - Courtesy Support Resource

For prospective & existing Walker Tek Solutions' clients. (Remember me for upgrades ~ Gavin)
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm 

Has anyone ever sold their medical billing business? Or do most independent billers just slowly back out and allow providers to find another service on their own? After spending years building up clientele it seems it should have some worth. However, I guess you cannot promise the next "owner" that the providers will stay with them... Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm 

Ok. New question. Any thoughts on research I can do in order to retire from my business? Some of my providers have been with me 13 years and the rest from 8 to 10 years. These are good people who have been burned before by unscrupulous billers. I would never just drop them nor would I sell to just anyone. But due to health concerns I must evaluate my options. I could really use any ideas anyone has. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:19 am 

Hey ! Do you want to purchase billing Software the please visit this link :mrgreen:

Last edited by jamesmount on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 am 

Hi James, welcome to our forum. I don't mind it when other products and services are promoted as long as you also contribute to this board. Please explain how your product(s) and/or services can help one sell their medical billing business. Otherwise, I am going to have to take your post down and give you a warning for spam.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:31 am 

Quote:
Hi James, welcome to our forum. I don't mind it when other products and services are promoted as long as you also contribute to this board. Please explain how your product(s) and/or services can help one sell their medical billing business. Otherwise, I am going to have to take your post down and give you a warning for spam.

Thanks Mr Gavin ! Actually our sites provide the billing facility like when you paying the medical bills, and in a transaction any problem will occur then we solve this problem. if do you want more information then please visit our sites.