Midmark Integration

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
DoctorD

Midmark Integration

Post by DoctorD » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Is anyone using Midmark products, specifically IQecg, IQspiro and IQvitals integrated into the system? Or do they have to be used as stand alone products?

Gavin Walker

Re: Midmark Integration

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 am

We do have Midmark interfaces for ECG and Spirometry. I'll have to check on the vitals interface for Midmark, but I know we've done that one with Welch Allyn.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

DoctorD

Post by DoctorD » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks Gavin! Midmark says yes, but eMDs is saying only Welch Allyn. So maybe Midmark has worked with Practice Partner/Lytec/Medisoft Clinical at some clinics? Who knows?

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:18 am

I don't think we have a vitals interface for Midmark. Midmark could have written it without eMDs help. If eMDs or your VAR say they don't have it, then you better not buy the device based on what the Midmark salesman says. I have seen this happen before - someone buys a device or service and they were told it works with Medisoft Clinical. Then they come to me to set it up and there is no interface or it is going to cost a bunch to get it done. We've done ECG and Spirometry for Midmark. For Welch Allyn we have all 3 interfaces.

DoctorD

Post by DoctorD » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 am

Thanks Gavin. I appreciate your expertise.

I'll just use all the products as stand alones just like I've been using my EKG since I opened my practice in 2001 and PMSI (aka McKesson/eMDs) had no idea what the "Brentwood" EKG was.

Great forum!