Requirement for the report

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
ytyutyunik

Requirement for the report

Post by ytyutyunik » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Is there a place in EHR to show that reminders send to the patient. This is a core requirement for the Metrics Report.

Gavin Walker

Re: Requirement for the report

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Do you have a copy of the appropriate 2014 Practice Partner Meaningful Use Configuration and End User Training Guide? There is a separate guide depending on whether you are going for stage 1 or stage 2 meaningful use. If you need it, private message me what stage you are on and I will send you the guide. If you need our help going through it, we have to charge by the hour.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

ytyutyunik

Post by ytyutyunik » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

I am on stage 1. I don't think I have a user guide.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi, just sent you the 2014 Practice Partner Meaningful Use Configuration and End User Training Guide for stage 1.

ytyutyunik

Post by ytyutyunik » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Gavin, thank you.

petercummins89

Post by petercummins89 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:02 am

Softworx Solutions’ mission is to develop innovative products and services in the software industry that utilizes emerging technology that provides economic efficiency and benefits to users.We utilize the most current technology from leading hardware and software vendors to deliver efficient and effective leading edge solutions to increase your productivity.
chiropractic EHR software
chiropractic certified EHR