Clinical Summary Performance Metric is not correct

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
lillyeye

Clinical Summary Performance Metric is not correct

Post by lillyeye » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Recently upgraded to Medisoft PM 19 and Medisoft Clinical 19. The encounter is automatically being generated when the patient is checked "IN". We have been printing the clinical summaries either directly to an attached printer or to a ghost printer. Before upgrade, this always calculated correctly in metrics report. Since upgrade, the program is only capturing a fraction of these-about 1 or 2percent. If I click on the "show clinical encounters" and view the encounter, the clinical summary checkbox is indeed checked. Furthermore, if the patient refused the clinical summary and this box is checked, it doesn't count in metric either. But, if I go and delete automatically created encounter and make a new one manually and check either of aforementioned boxes, the report comes out correct. This is getting to be very time consuming when it used to do this automatically. I don't understand where this is glitch is stemming from. Please help.

RiaH

Re: Clinical Summary Performance Metric is not correct

Post by RiaH » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:23 am

This is a known issue and a patch was released on 05/05/14 to correct it. You will need to run your Update Manager then download & install patches. The related defect is 148864.
This should resolve your issue.

lillyeye

Re: Clinical Summary Performance Metric is not correct

Post by lillyeye » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you so much for your help!! :D