Register Now for the PPRNet Annual Meeting - August 21-23

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
Gavin Walker

Register Now for the PPRNet Annual Meeting - August 21-23

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 am

Ruth at PPRNet asked me to post this:

PPRNet 19th Annual Meeting – August 21-23, 2014 – Get the “Early” registration discount.
We are pleased to announce you can now register for the PPRNet 19th Annual Meeting, “Improving the Quality of Primary Care Through “Meaningful” EHR Use, which will be held at the Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel, 115 Meeting St. in historic downtown Charleston, SC. For more details about the meeting visit our website at http://www.musc.edu/pprnet, or go to the registration page.

The meeting will be an opportunity to discuss exciting new developments and plans for PPRNet, provide updates on our research activities and for PPRNet members and prospective members to present their work relevant to our meeting theme. For new practices, this is an excellent opportunity to see PPRNet in action, network with other practices and learn from our members how practices can benefit from participation in PPRNet.

If you are interested in presenting your work, please contact Ruth (below). In common with most professional meetings, presenters will need to register for the meeting and pay the nominal meeting fee.

This meeting is open to all, you don’t have to be a member to attend so please help us get the word out.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance or have questions about membership.

Best regards,

Ruth Wyse
Program Coordinator
PPRNet
Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)
20 Ehrhardt Street, Suite 600
MSC 192
Charleston, SC 29425
Tel: (843)-876-1212 Fax: (843)-876-1211
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386