Medisoft Clinical 9.3.1

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
oriond84

Medisoft Clinical 9.3.1

Post by oriond84 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 pm

So I'm having an issue doing a reinstall with a doctors office that joined our group. Here are the steps I have taken so far.
1. Installed advantage database
2. Installed medisoft v15 sp1
3. Setup com manager and imported his backed up practice data
4. Restored root registry
5. Installed Ctree server following the instructions listed
6. Installed Medisoft Clinical

That was the server setup side now on my PC I installed medisoft then installed the clinical client. I can get into medisoft just fine but when loading the clinical it says medisoft needs to be installed. I have been searching for the answer to this issue for days now. All network sharing is done as specified, no anti virus and no firewall is turned on. Any help would be much appreciated.

Gavin Walker

Re: Medisoft Clinical 9.3.1

Post by Gavin Walker » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Is all of this installed on the same server? Why aren't you upgrading to v18 sp1? If you have current support for Medisoft Clinical you should be able to get serials and license files for a nominal shipping charge.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

oriond84

Post by oriond84 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:37 pm

the Doctor is only using this EMR for another year at the most since he will be switching to the EMR we run. The biggest problem is getting his chart data out so we can import it into our EMR. As for an update I got past the issue of it saying medisoft wasn't installed. The new issue is that it now says cannot find file P:\ppart\pp2000\prw.exe in which the file is there as well as after that stating ctree server settings do not match.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 am

Make sure User Account Control is turned off on both server and client. What operating system and service pack do you have on the server and client?