Progress notes missing from Chart Summary

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
Tim N

Progress notes missing from Chart Summary

Post by Tim N » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

First I'd just like to say thank you for the help you provide, its invaluable.

Our office currently uses Medisoft Clinical Zoom to place scanned progress notes written by the providers into Medisoft Clinical Patient Records. This works without incident, and each scanned progress notes shows up in Clinical under the progress notes tab.

However, when I click on chart summary, the progress notes that involved Zoom are not there. Any notes made using only Clinical all show up in the chart summary. I've tried to find any visible difference between the two kinds of notes, but can see none.

Is there a way I can get Clinical to recognize the scanned progress notes as actual visits - allowing them to show up in the chart summary?

RiaH

Re: Progress notes missing from Chart Summary

Post by RiaH » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 am

No, You’re referring to Visits in the Chart Summary, which is designed to filter out everything else that is possibly imported into Progress Notes. The system will never create a visit from an imported document, this is by design.

The best solution to create a Visit entry is to enter the Progress Note in Medisoft Clinical Progress Notes.