Surescripts.

Posts related to Medisoft Clinical go here. You should consult with your Medisoft Clinical VAR if you are unsure about any configuration changes suggested here.
beleftheriou

Surescripts.

Post by beleftheriou » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:25 pm

My medisoft clinical was updated for the new 5010 on Oct 31, 2011. Since then I have not been able to use my surescripts. I am not recieving any refill requests in messages or on my dashboard. I am unable to send Rx to pharmacies. I have called Tech support 6 times, have left 3 messages and 3 emails and have not been contacted back yet. Is there something missing in my config.

Gavin Walker

Re: Surescripts.

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Try logging in as the administrative operator and see if the message is on that operator's dashboard. If so, then I might have a fix for you.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386

beleftheriou

Post by beleftheriou » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I went on Admin and the dashboard had one message from 11/12/11 that says "Error downloading RXhub formulary files to database after 12 hours. Error." No prescription refills. nothing else.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am

Try this:
1. Start the Pharmacy Download Utility. Double-click the PMSI.ePrescriptionConfiguration.exe in the \ppart directory. This opens the ePrescribing Configuration Utility.
2. Click the Status tab. Click the Start ePrescription Server button. This will start the ePrescription Server.
Contact Practice Partner Customer Support if this does not correct the problem.

beleftheriou

Post by beleftheriou » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I went on and it was already started. So I stopped it and restarted it. Then I tried to save the config and i got a message "unable to establish internet connection. Please check your proxy settings on the formulary download tab." I looked and there is nothing in the proxy settings. I have called medisoft 6 times and can not get them to call me back.

beleftheriou

Post by beleftheriou » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 pm

My surescripts is working only partly. I can recieve refill requests on y dashboard. But when I try to send a new RX from the patients chart it is not sending. On my end it says it was trasmitted but the pharmacies are not recieving them. And when I look at my messages there are no scripts in the sent box.

beleftheriou

Post by beleftheriou » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm

I am still having trouble with my surescripts. I am on Medisoft V17. I get refill requests thru my dashboard and send approval to the pharmacy, but they are not recieving them. And when I try to send a new RX to the pharmacy they also are not getting them. I have checked and it is running. When I check messages i have this ""Error downloading RXhub formulary files to database after 12 hours. Error." No prescription refills. nothing else.". Can anyone help me with this please.

Gavin Walker

Post by Gavin Walker » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Contact Practice Partner Customer Support if this does not correct the problem.