Website moved to the Springfield Underground

:o Welcome Medisoft do-it-yourselfers! Though it is unreasonable to expect that all of your complicated support issues can get fixed here, it makes sense to try this forum first and find out. My name is Gavin Walker and I started this forum in 2007. It has offered free Medisoft knowledge since the beginning. I actually get a kick out of doing it and if you get a kick out of the benefits of free Medisoft tech help and more (Medisoft Version 26 and older, Medisoft EHR (Clinical), Clearinghouse Troubleshooting, and medical billing questions), please remember me when it’s time to upgrade :o. 866-890-6777 or [email protected]
Gavin Walker

Website moved to the Springfield Underground

Post by Gavin Walker » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Hi everyone! Our website was moved to the Springfield Underground. I'll check the old server here in a few days and move any posts that may have been posted over there to this server if necessary. If you are reading this message, then you are connected to our new server. Let me know if you discover anything missing. :D

Our sister company Creative Software Solutions provides the webhosting for us.

Here are some of the reasons why we decided to move our website to the Springfield Underground:
1. 50 times more bandwidth.
2. Triple the RAM and Processing Power.
3. All websites are now stored on two mirrored disk drives configured RAID level 1.
4. Located in Springfield, Missouri. I can be standing in front of the server within the hour if necessary.
5. Security provided by posted security guards, visual inspection, and biometrics.
6. 4 electric substations located within 2 miles of the site, 2 50 Mw gas fired turbines are within 3 miles of the site.
7. The site, redundant UPSes, the backup generator, and fuel to run the 2 Mw backup generator, are all located 85 feet underground to ensure continuous operation.
8. Being underground, the natural air temperature is 60-64 F.
9. A three pipe chilled water system cools the facility.
10. 2 dehumidifiers maintain 50% humidity.
Gavin Walker
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC
417-890-6777 x0
fax: 417-763-6386