Keep free Medisoft support free- click on the links below
to pay me in “likes”, “follows”, “pluses” & “retweets”
- Gavin Walker
- Posts: 4139
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
Our sister company Creative Software Solutions provides the webhosting for us.
Here are some of the reasons why we decided to move our website to the Springfield Underground:
1. 50 times more bandwidth.
2. Triple the RAM and Processing Power.
3. All websites are now stored on two mirrored disk drives configured RAID level 1.
4. Located in Springfield, Missouri. I can be standing in front of the server within the hour if necessary.
5. Security provided by posted security guards, visual inspection, and biometrics.
6. 4 electric substations located within 2 miles of the site, 2 50 Mw gas fired turbines are within 3 miles of the site.
7. The site, redundant UPSes, the backup generator, and fuel to run the 2 Mw backup generator, are all located 85 feet underground to ensure continuous operation.
8. Being underground, the natural air temperature is 60-64 F.
9. A three pipe chilled water system cools the facility.
10. 2 dehumidifiers maintain 50% humidity.
Walker Tek Solutions, LLC